This new Triple Threat from Real Avid is an affront not only to fouling, corrosion and friction, but also to underperforming gun maintenance stand-ins that simply don’t live up to their over-promised capabilities. These Maximum Performance Gun Care chemicals are available online or at your favorite Real Avid dealer. Gun-Max™...
BORE-MAX™ BORE FOAM
POWERFUL COPPER & CARBON ELIMINATOR
Powerful gun-metal grade foaming solvent is specially formulated to expand and penetrate within the gun bore, rapidly and effectively dissolving performance inhibiting copper and powder fouling.
SIZE: 12oz. can
Ground shipping only.
CANNOT ship to AK nor HI
CLEAN BORES FASTER
- Powerful gun-metal grade foaming solvent expands and penetrates to rapidly dissolve copper & powder fouling.
- For use in bore only. Do not apply to rubber, polymer or wood parts or painted or dipped finishes. Wipe off immediately with a cloth to avoid damage.
- SIZE: 12OZ. CAN
- FLIP UP NOZZLE SAFELY STORES THE STRAW WHEN NOT IN USE
- CHEMICAL PROPERTIES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Download printable PDF file:
Contains: Monoethanolamine, Butane, 2-Butoxyethanol, Pyrrolidine, 1methyl-, and Propane.
DANGER: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Contents under pressure. Vapor may flash if ignited. Cans exposed to direct sunlight or otherwise heated above 120 °F (49 °C) may burst.
KEEP CAN OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area with a constant, abundant supply of fresh air. Do not allow product vapor to accumulate. Do not use, store, or dispose of near sources of heat, flames, sparks, or other hot surfaces. Do not get product or overspray on walking surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) can. Store can in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Dispose of in accord with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
Excessive inhalation of vapor, intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling vapor, or ingestion of liquid may be harmful or fatal. Use only in a well-ventilated area with a constant supply of fresh air. Avoid breathing product mist and vapor. Do not take internally. Do not get in eyes.
First Aid: Always get prompt medical attention for ANY ill effects that persist or appear later.
- If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY flush area thoroughly with water, remove any contact lenses, then hold eyelids open and continue flushing eyes for about 15 minutes.
- If on skin, IMMEDIATELY remove any contaminated skin-contacting items (such as clothing, shoes, and jewelry, which should be cleaned/washed and thoroughly dried before wearing), and wash affected skin with soap and water.
- If inhaled and overcome, IMMEDIATELY get victim fresh air and medical attention. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen; if stopped, apply artificial respiration.
- If swallowed, IMMEDIATELY get medical attention while having victim rinse out mouth with water and drink a glassful of water. Do NOT induce vomiting without instructions from medical personnel. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethanolamine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.