This new Triple Threat from Real Avid is an affront not only to fouling, corrosion and friction, but also to underperforming gun maintenance stand-ins that simply don’t live up to their over-promised capabilities. These Maximum Performance Gun Care chemicals are available online or at your favorite Real Avid dealer. Gun-Max™...
FOUL-OUT™ GUNK BLASTER
WICKED FAST GUN ACTION CLEANER & DEGREASER
Foul-Out Gunk Blaster blows away grease and grime fast. This powerful gun- metal grade solvent quickly strips gun actions of burnt powder, oil and grease, eliminating malfunctions of moving parts due to fouling and build up. Quickly cleans chambers, actions, trigger groups, bolt groups, slides, choke tube threading, semi-auto gas ports, extractors, ejectors and other hard to reach areas.
SIZE: 12oz. can
Ground shipping only
CANNOT SHIP TO AK NOR HI
CLEAN ACTIONS FASTER
Foul-Out’s polymer safe gun-metal grade solvent quickly strips gun actions clean of grime, burnt powder, oil & grease.
- Blasts away grease & grime quickly
- Fast evaporating
- Eliminates most malfunctions of moving parts caused by foulingand grime build-up.
- For best results, remove the bottom action/ trigger assembly before application. Position firearm to allow solvent and gunk to flush out of the chamber. Use short blasts to pin-point clean inside the action.
- Quickly cleans chambers, actions, trigger groups, bolt groups, slides, choke tube threading, semi-auto gas ports, extractors, ejectors and other hard to reach areas.
- Air dry for 2 minutes and then apply thin coat of Gun-Max Gun Oil to metal surfaces to protect against rust & wear.
- Two position nozzle straw: SPRAY & BLAST (an industry first flip up nozzle provides pin-point chemical application with nozzle in the “up” position; the “down” position provides a wider spray and safely stores the straw when not in use)
- SIZE: 12OZ. CAN
- SPRAY AND BLAST: 2-POSITION FLIP UP NOZZLE PROVIDES PIN-POINT CHEMICAL APPLICATION WITH NOZZLE IN THE “UP”POSITION. THE “DOWN” POSITION PROVIDES A WIDER SPRAY AND SAFELY STORES THE STRAW WHEN NOT IN USE.
- CHEMICAL PROPERTIES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Download printable PDF file:
Contains: Petroleum distillates, n-Heptane, 1,1-Difluoroethane, and Methylcyclohexane.
DANGER: Extremely flammable. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Contents under pressure. Vapor and liquid may flash, burn, or explode if ignited. Cans exposed to direct sunlight or otherwise heated above 120 °F (49 °C) may burst.
KEEP CAN OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area with a constant, abundant supply of fresh air. Do not allow product vapor to accumulate. Do not use, store, or dispose of near sources of heat, flames, sparks, or other hot surfaces. Do not get product or overspray on walking surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) can. Store can in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Dispose of in accord with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
Excessive inhalation of vapor, intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling vapor, or ingestion of liquid may be harmful or fatal. Use only in a well-ventilated area with a constant supply of fresh air. Avoid breathing product mist and vapor. Do not take internally. Do not get in eyes.
First Aid: Always get prompt medical attention for ANY ill effects that persist or appear later.
- If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY flush area thoroughly with water, remove any contact lenses, then hold eyelids open and continue flushing eyes for about 15 minutes.
- If on skin, IMMEDIATELY remove any contaminated skin-contacting items (such as clothing, shoes, and jewelry, which should be cleaned/washed and thoroughly dried before wearing), and wash affected skin with soap and water.
- If inhaled and overcome, IMMEDIATELY get victim fresh air and medical attention. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen; if stopped, apply artificial respiration.
- If swallowed, IMMEDIATELY get medical attention while having victim rinse out mouth with water and drink a glassful of water. Lung aspiration hazard; do NOT induce vomiting without instructions from medical personnel. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.