This new Triple Threat from Real Avid is an affront not only to fouling, corrosion and friction, but also to underperforming gun maintenance stand-ins that simply don’t live up to their over-promised capabilities. These Maximum Performance Gun Care chemicals are available online or at your favorite Real Avid dealer. Gun-Max™ Gun...
GUN-MAX™ GUN OIL
GUN-MAX™ GUN OIL
EXTREME CORROSION PROTECTION & LUBRICATION
Gun-Max’s advanced gun-metal grade formula sets a new standard for protecting, lubricating and cleaning modern guns. Powerful inhibitors displace moisture delivering extended corrosion protection. Advanced anti-friction additives bond to metal surfaces for longer lasting lubrication of moving metal parts. Maximizes performance of semi-auto guns with high cycle rates. Formulated to excel in sub-zero temperatures and harsh operating conditions.
Ground shipping only.
CANNOT ship to AK or HI
PROTECT GUNS LONGER
ANTI-CORROSION EXTENDED LUBRICATION CLEANS GRIME AND DIRT
Gun-Max Gun Oil’s advanced gun-metal grade formula sets the standard for protecting, lubricating and cleaning modern guns.
- Powerful inhibitors displace moisture for extended corrosion protection.
- Advanced anti-friction additives bond to metal surfaces for longer lasting lubrication of moving metal parts.
- Maximizes performance of semi-auto guns with high cycle rates.
- Excels in sub-zero temperatures and harsh operating environments.
- Two position nozzle straw: SPRAY & STREAM (an industry first flip up nozzle provides pin-point chemical application with nozzle in the “up” position; the “down” position provides a wider spray and safely stores the straw when not in use)
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! 20% OFF SITEWIDE!
Thank you for being a Real Avid customer! In appreciation for your business, we are offering big savings with our annual Black Friday sale! Stock up on your gun-building and cleaning gear and get a jump on gifts for the holiday season. These savings are only available from 11/23 – 11/28, so hurry and get your orders placed!
USE CODE: 20OFFBLACKFRIDAY
- SIZE: 12OZ. CAN
- SPRAY & STREAM: 2-POSITION FLIP UP NOZZLE PROVIDES PIN-POINT CHEMICAL APPLICATION WITH NOZZLE IN “UP” POSITION. “DOWN” POSITION PROVIDES A WIDER SPRAY AND SAFELY STORES THE STRAW WHILE NOT IN USE
- CHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Contains: Propane, Petroleum distillates and petroleum oil.
DANGER: Extremely flammable. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Contents under pressure. Vapor and liquid may flash, burn, or explode if ignited. Cans exposed to direct sunlight or otherwise heated above 120 °F (49 °C) may burst. Product and residue may make walking surfaces slippery, especially when wet.
KEEP CAN OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area with a constant, abundant supply of fresh air. Do not allow product vapor to accumulate. Do not use, store, or dispose of near sources of heat, flames, sparks, or other hot surfaces. Do not get product or overspray on walking surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) can. Store can in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Dispose of in accord with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
Excessive inhalation of vapor, intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling vapor, or ingestion of liquid may be harmful or fatal. Use only in a well-ventilated area with a constant supply of fresh air. Avoid breathing product mist and vapor. Do not take internally. Do not get in eyes.
First Aid: Always get prompt medical attention for ANY ill effects that persist or appear later.
- If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY flush area thoroughly with water, remove any contact lenses, then hold eyelids open and continue flushing eyes for about 15 minutes.
- If on skin, IMMEDIATELY remove any contaminated skin-contacting items (such as clothing, shoes, and jewelry, which should be cleaned/washed and thoroughly dried before wearing), and wash affected skin with soap and water.
- If inhaled and overcome, IMMEDIATELY get victim fresh air and medical attention. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen; if stopped, apply artificial respiration.
- If swallowed, IMMEDIATELY get medical attention while having victim rinse out mouth with water and drink a glassful of water. Lung aspiration hazard; do NOT induce vomiting without instructions from medical personnel. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.