Accu-Punch® Master Set
37-PIECE GUNSMITHING PIN PUNCH SET WITH PIN ALIGNMENT TOOL
DESIGNED FROM THE GROUND UP TO WORK BETTER ON GUNS.
Complete gunsmithing punch set with a pin alignment tool.
Gunsmithing punches are core tools needed to modify or disassemble firearms. Most sets available today are generic repurposed hardware sets. Accu-Punch Master Punch set is designed from the ground up to work better on guns. Finely-made, quality selection of punches includes:
- Hardened steel, nickel-plated, corrosion-resistant flat tip metal punch set for removing and installing solid pins.
- Hardened steel, nickel-plated, corrosion-resistant roll pin punches for removing and installing hollow pins and tension springs
- Soft brass, flat tip punches for minimizing the risk of damage of high-value collectibles
- Elongated, flat on one side AR15 bolt catch punch and bolt catch pin starter
- Auxiliary tools including staking punch and resin finishing punch
- Proprietary Pin Alignment Tool for aligning and starting tiny pins, protects your fingers from smashing with a hammer
All punches are clearly labeled. Rubber o-ring ensures a secure grip, prevents slippage and reduces the risk of marring. The entire set is organized in a durable, easy-access case, helping you stay organized and eliminate clutter on your gunsmithing bench. and making it easy to access all the tools.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Additional information