TRI-MAX CLP® – 12OZ AEROSOL
TRI-MAX CLP® – 12OZ AEROSOL
ADVANCED TRIPLE-ACTION PERFORMANCE
Real Avid Tri-Max CLP® is an all-in-one gun cleaning and maintenance solution that allows you to clean, lubricate and protect against rust in one step. CLP saves you time and ensures effective gun maintenance that is the preferred solution used by today’s military. Tri-Max CLP advanced formula performs as an effective bore cleaner and solvent on all gun parts. It will tackle grime and burnt powder residue and will help minimize gunk build-up. Tri-Max CLP™ ensures long-lasting lubrication of moving parts to reduce friction and to protect from wear. It excels in extreme environments and will work reliably in heat, dust, or arctic cold. Tri-Max CLP™ is chemically engineered to act as a powerful inhibitor. It creates a moisture barrier to protect against the environment and prevent rust.
Ground shipping only.
CANNOT ship to AK or HI
Tri-Max CLP® is a chemically advanced triple threat to the most common enemies of gun performance – Friction, Corrosion & Gunk.
- SIZE: 12OZ. CAN
- SPRAY & STREAM: 2-POSITION FLIP UP NOZZLE PROVIDES PIN-POINT CHEMICAL APPLICATION WITH NOZZLE IN “UP” POSITION. “DOWN” POSITION PROVIDES A WIDER SPRAY AND SAFELY STORES THE STRAW WHILE NOT IN USE
- CHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Contains: Propane, Petroleum distillates and petroleum oil.
DANGER: Extremely flammable. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Contents under pressure. Vapor and liquid may flash, burn, or explode if ignited. Cans exposed to direct sunlight or otherwise heated above 120 °F (49 °C) may burst. Product and residue may make walking surfaces slippery, especially when wet.
KEEP CAN OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area with a constant, abundant supply of fresh air. Do not allow product vapor to accumulate. Do not use, store, or dispose of near sources of heat, flames, sparks, or other hot surfaces. Do not get product or overspray on walking surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) can. Store can in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Dispose of in accord with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
Excessive inhalation of vapor, intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling vapor, or ingestion of liquid may be harmful or fatal. Use only in a well-ventilated area with a constant supply of fresh air. Avoid breathing product mist and vapor. Do not take internally. Do not get in eyes.
First Aid: Always get prompt medical attention for ANY ill effects that persist or appear later.
- If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY flush area thoroughly with water, remove any contact lenses, then hold eyelids open and continue flushing eyes for about 15 minutes.
- If on skin, IMMEDIATELY remove any contaminated skin-contacting items (such as clothing, shoes, and jewelry, which should be cleaned/washed and thoroughly dried before wearing), and wash affected skin with soap and water.
- If inhaled and overcome, IMMEDIATELY get victim fresh air and medical attention. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen; if stopped, apply artificial respiration.
- If swallowed, IMMEDIATELY get medical attention while having victim rinse out mouth with water and drink a glassful of water. Lung aspiration hazard; do NOT induce vomiting without instructions from medical personnel. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.